Website https://twitter.com/RexRecruiting Rex Recruiting
IAM Application Developer (LDAP)
Our Client has an immediate opportunity for an Identity Access Management (IAM) Application Developer to join their team. The IAM Developer will utilize their knowledge of web development technologies and cloud solutions, as well as familiarity with Identity and Access Management at the enterprise level.
Our Client offers IAM Application Developer:
In addition to a collaborative and supportive work environment our client offers a variety of benefits and perks including but not limited to:
- Highly competitive compensation package (Based on XP)
- Employee discounts
- 401k retirement
- Tuition assistance 90%
- Generous vacation time
- Mortgage assistance program
IAM Application Developer (LDAP) Requirements:
The right Identity Access Management (IAM) Application Developer will have experience with:
- 3+ years of Light Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) authentication, Privileged Access Management (PAM) or experience with Oracle, RedHat, or OpenLDAP or similar technologies.
- 3+ years of Single Sign On (SSO) experience including technologies such as SAML2 (Shibboleth or OpenID Connect (OIDC), or Saml, OAuth, MFA
- 3+ years of Scripting (Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl, etc.) or programming experience (Java, PHP, C#, C++, etc.)
- Comfortable with Linux / Unix (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.)
- Web application or full stack software development experience is a plus.
- DevOps (CI/CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.) experience is a plus.
** Not able to sponsor immigration**
** No C2C**
Federal Resources Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis or protected class, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy or related medical conditions, or any other protected class under federal, state, or local laws.