Website Rex Recruiting
From Opening to Onboarding
Partner Success Manager – REmote
Partner Success Manager Role Description:
Our client’s explosive growth has opened up a host of new opportunities; we are have a Partner Success Manager opportunity for the North American market, working fully-remote, to help our client continue their rapid scaling.
This role serves as a key point of contact and liaison between strategic partners and our client. In this role you will be managing partner relationships, with a focus on driving increased adoption, platform usage, and helping the partner network of Systems Integrators, Managed Service Providers, BPOs, and others grow their respective business with our client.
Our client’s unique commercial model allows their partners to grow their business without the hindrance and overhead of per-client / consumption fees. In addition, our client’s platform results in massive user growth, with requisite seat licensing, and more. A key responsibility of this role is to ensure that our partners are maximizing their market potential. As part of the Revenue team, you will oversee and be held accountable for the lifetime success and revenue growth of their partners in the North American market. The ideal candidate has deep experience growing the MSP channel, has carried a revenue quota, and has worked with IDE or developer-centric technologies.
Partner Success Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead our partner relationships in order to help them grow their businesses, and therefore revenue for our licensed products.
- Retain and grow platform partners through product education and training, coordinating with our LMS/ILT team
- Oversee day-to-day relations, as well as periodic formal business reviews with selected partners.
Ensure that our partners have a best-in-class experience as part of the our client’s network, helping grow our NPS by fostering their success and revenue growth
- Serve as the frontline business contact for key partner contacts, ensuring timelines are met, and that your partners are receiving the support and resources they need to grow their RPA business (and therefore increase the number of developers using Our client’s platform / the quantity of their licensed products.)
- Assist and guide our MSP partners in the creation and execution of business plans to grow their RPA revenue streams.
- Define, maintain, own, and leverage all relevant partner metrics, as tracked in our PRM system, and share with leadership and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Education, Product and Engineering teams, to ensure that our entire company is able to keep the collective “finger on the pulse” of the market.
- Work closely with marketing and product to ensure that the provided collateral, methodologies, and processes (for helping our Partners grow,) is best of breed, and satisfies all needs.
- Develop deep relationships with our Partners – understand their business goals and be a trusted thought leader and advisor to enable partners to leverage our client’s platform to achieve their targets.
- Own our Partner Tiers (requirements and benefits for reaching each category,) working closely with leadership in order to ensure that provided resources are appropriate for each respective level, and providing feedback on needed enhancements / changes.
- Be a champion for your partners both internally and externally.
Partner Success Manager Requirements
- 5+ years experience in partner sales or channel sales, working with an IDE, or other sophisticated developer-first tool (whereby our user leveraging the application in order to build solutions is not the ultimate end-user, and you have supported / promoted / grown a developer community / network.)
- Extensive MSP experience and knowledge is required. If you have a network of MSP contacts, even better.
- Proven track record of goal attainment, product adoption and revenue growth through partnership.
Experience collecting, collating, and presenting data to support strategic decision-making. BI isn’t critical here, but certainly helpful.
- You are client-facing, and able to leverage multiple channels – from direct communications and meetings through to webinars, conferences, tradeshows and the like – in order to drive relationships and product adoption.
- Deep experience working cross-functionally with Product, Support, and Customer Success in order to solve client issues.
- You are consultative to a fault, while being a revenue-supporting leader.
Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and strategies.
- Experience managing relationships via systems (PRM, CRM, Conversation Intelligence.)
Ambiguity just means you have more ingredients to work with in order to come up with a solution.