Insurance Sales Producer – Remote
Our Insurance Client is excited about their new Insurance Producer opportunities to join the team and start earning immediately. These are both 100% remote positions. Successful candidates will see opportunities to advance through the organization from entry-level to management.
Selling an Existing Insurance book of business business? Let’s talk!
As a fast-paced company in the Insurance industry, we continue to set the standard for excellence in client acquisition and customer retention. There is no income limit!
Due to our clients optimized insurance sales operations and nature of their systems, their retention of insurance clients is 98%. Insurance Sales Executives get a large portion of the commission for new business and renewals.
Our Insurance Client nurtures, trains, and supports their insurance producers to maximize their earning potential while maintain a work-life balance.
Insurance Producer Job Description:
- B2B Lead generation and prospecting
- Creating and nurturing business relationships
- Provide Insurance and Risk Management solutions to large and medium-sized businesses.
- Work closely with a dedicated mentor and account managers to effectively structure the insurance policy of business owners.
- Perform targeted outreach to business owners and C level executives.
- Organize and prioritize prospective clients through Salesforce CRM.
- Oversee and delegate the daily management of client base.
- Full-Time Role
Insurance Producer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Compelling and articulate verbal and written communication skills that project confidence and enthusiasm.
- High energy, goal-oriented, self-starters who pride themselves on performance.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure and prioritize workload
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
Insurance Producer Pay Structure:
- Monthly Salary: $800/month USD
- Commissions: $1000+ per deal closed.
Why Our Insurance Client:
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Full-time positions
- No travel required
- Progressive, Entrepreneurial, Young Culture
We believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Our client will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of their business.