Website Rex Recruiting
From Opening to Onboarding
Salesforce Developer Summary
This role will work heavily with Salesforce, internal and external applications. The developer will be responsible for the maintenance, development, and implementation of new workflows, managing and provisioning accounts, building dashboards and reports, integrating systems using APIs or other integrations, upgrade releases, and all other Administrator duties. This role will also work closely with Academic, Administrative, and Research departments to streamline processes, resolve problems, implement solutions, and further improve efficiencies.
Salesforce Developer Qualifications
Salesforce Developer Required Education:
Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, System Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Salesforce Developer Required Experience:
- 3+ years experience with information systems and/or databases and CRM systems.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with information systems and/or databases
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Passion for emerging technologies. Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer experience, Salesforce Certifications/Knowledge of: Administrator (Creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, AppExchange, and Process Builder).
- Developer (Apex, VisualForce, ProcessBuilder, Workflows, and SOQL). Communities
Salesforce Developer Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Salesforce Administrator Certifications (ADM 301 or higher).
- Mid-level understanding of web services (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, etc) for integration purposes.
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce Coding, and SOSL or SOQL.
- Experience creating custom objects, workflows, validation rules, the approval processes, flows, flow triggers, and email alerts.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to effectively collaborate with project managers, business stakeholders, and other technical resources to design and deliver new features and functionality