Senior Director, Commercial Enterprise Management & Cloud Transformation (785)
Founded in 2010, Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients, and we lead passionately to improve their lives.
Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our winning differentiation, and we continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms – Axtria DataMax™, Axtria InsightsIQ™, Axtria SalesIQ™, and Axtria MarketingIQ™ – enable customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning, and manage end-to-end commercial operations. With customers in over 30 countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists – INC 5000, Deloitte FAST 500, NJBiz FAST 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture – we only want the brightest and the best!
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Axtria Speed – the average time between promotions is fast for top talent!
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Asia Pacific, Europe and US, West Coast, Chicago, Boston and NJ) we also offer relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Axtria office!
- Shifting from Service to Software Platform provider..
- Bain Capital PE Invested $150M business growth
- High Growth each year since 2010 and private….
- Co-Founders of MarketRx…
- Humble and Entrepreneur Culture..
As a Sr. Leader for Axtria’s Business and Cloud Information Management Practice, you’ll design and implement scalable solutions using data warehouse and cloud technologies. You will oversee delivery management and lead client engagements for Axtria.
What You Will work on:
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction across a portfolio of projects and processes implemented by Axtria at designated clients.
- Delivery management, and leading small and large client engagements for Axtria.
- Account management at designated clients, charged with developing and growing Axtria business.
- Providing client input into Axtria’s ongoing solution development and innovation efforts.
- Providing input into Axtria’s delivery practice areas, including best practices, innovative cutting-edge solutions and competency models.
- Assisting business development efforts in pre-sales and account management capacity.
- Leading a team consisting of onshore and offshore associates as well as staff potentially located at a client site, including goal setting and providing performance feedback.
- Responsible for ongoing medium and long-term people development and talent management including succession planning and recruitment.
- Providing end-to-end technology leadership.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
Solution Development Discussions in Partnership with SME
- Identify and understand client issues, gaps in their existing technology and tactical implementations, and recommend DW/BI/Big Data Solutions to meet their immediate and long-term needs.
- Design and implement DWH and Reporting projects as per requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Data Management concepts.
- Work closely with client partners to conceptualize and develop the right client solution.
- Act, and be a trusted advisor by both client and internal stakeholders.
- Lead solution design using open source and enterprise level big data technologies and platforms.
- Lead development of solution on big data and cloud stack.
- Experience in managing and building solution on cloud environment (AWS, Snowflake, Azure, etc.)
- Client needs assessment, project scoping for projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Demonstrate technical and strategic leadership.
- Lead and own delivery of technical engagements by exceeding customer expectations.
- Provide expert consultation for big-data architecture and best practices to customers and internal employees.
- Prepare estimation and pricing for customer and internal projects.
- Lead medium to large sized projects, and manage the execution by planning project activities, assigning tasks to team, tracking and monitoring the tasks, and working with close coordination with the senior leadership (both client and internal.)
Business Development/ Consultative Selling:
- Actively contribute to pre-sales and business development for custom solutions.
- Identify and develop use cases, POCs, demos to demonstrate our capability in Big Data and in our ability to understand and address business problems.
- Author solutions for current and potential customer concerns, including responding to RFPs and developing white papers.
- Demonstrated success in cloud data/analytics projects centred around Snowflake, AWS toolsets, Azure Data Factory and supporting BI platforms (Tableau, QlikSense, Power BI, MicroStrategy)
- Pharma/Life Sciences industry knowledge.
- Designed and implemented Big Data solutions as Lead Architect and/or Delivery Manager for more than three end-to-end large-scale systems.
- Strong Knowledge of Data Integration and Data Warehouse architecture, requirement analysis, design, development and testing using various Software development lifecycle SDLC processes (Waterfall model, Agile.)
- Strong experience of database development and data modelling (relational and dimensional data modelling.)
- Engaging leader and team-player, with excellent verbal and written communications – must be able to represent Axtria and lead discussions with both technical and business leaders in the organization.
- Successfully managed a portfolio of $10M+.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines and documenting progress towards those deadlines.
- Trusted advisor with excellent client relationship management experience – able to walk the halls.
- Expertise providing broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science – MBA, Master’s Degree or PhD is preferred
- AWS Certified Professional level certification /AWS Certified Associate level certification
- Azure cloud experience and certification good to have