Website moodyscorp Moody's
Moody’s is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions
Sr. Data Analyst
- Develop, build and test data engineering pipelines
- Work closely with business and technology colleagues to create platforms built using modern, consumer focused technologies
- SQL skills for data profiling and analysis, and ability to reverse engineer existing databases with minimal assistance
- Leverage ELT (Extract-Load-Transform) and distributed data mesh architecture to transform the way we manage data in the organization
- Support data requests/projects and helps to interpret data sets
- Perform ad-hoc data/process analysis as needed
- Participate in Agile scrum teams and contribute to project planning and work prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, MIS or other related field.
- 2+ years of hands-on data engineering experience
- Cloud based data engineering experience including cloud data warehouses a plus
- Passion for end to end solutions and delighting the end user through effective listening and expectation management
- Experience with SQL a must, experience with Data Reporting tools a plus
- Strong experience working in Agile environments
- Ability to coordinate and assist teams to resolve complex analytical and technical issues
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to translate technical concepts to business concepts and vice versa
- Client focused, proactive, and results oriented
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law. Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement.