Sr. Technical Recruiter
Axtria is a global provider of cloud software and data analytics to the Life Sciences industry. We help Life Sciences companies transform the product commercialization journey to drive sales growth and improve healthcare outcomes for patients. We are acutely aware that our work impacts millions of patients and lead passionately to improve their lives. Since our founding in 2010, technology innovation has been our winning differentiation. We continue to leapfrog competition with platforms that deploy Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Our cloud-based platforms – Axtria DataMAx™, Axtria SalesIQ™, Axtria InsightsMAx™, and Axtria MarketingIQ™ – enable customers to efficiently manage data, leverage data science to deliver insights for sales and marketing planning, and manage end-to-end commercial operations. We help customers in the complete journey from Data to Insights to Operations.
With customers in over 75+ countries, Axtria is one of the biggest global commercial solutions providers in the Life Sciences industry. We continue to win industry recognition for growth and are featured in some of the most aspirational lists – Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, NJBIZ Fast 50, SmartCEO Future 50, Red Herring 100, and several other growth and technology awards.
Axtria is looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing global team. People are our biggest perk! Our transparent and collaborative culture offers a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Axtria Institute, our in-house university, offers the best training in the industry and an opportunity to learn in a structured environment. A customized career progression plan ensures every associate is setup for success and able to do meaningful work in a fun environment. We want our legacy to be the leaders we produce for the industry. Will you be next?
The US IT Recruiter/Sourcing Specialist plays an important role, responsible for the sourcing and screening profiles. The role requires a high degree of self-motivation, integrity, tenacity, and an ability and desire to be a proud ambassador of Axtria.
- Source candidates by job boards (Dice, Career Builder), ATS, and social and professional networking.
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, as well as connect that candidate with the right opportunity.
- Build and maintain a network of candidates through passive Recruiting
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume
- Expertise on understanding current technologies and screen consultants thoroughly before we process them.
- Expertise on sourcing profiles different technologies (e.g., ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics)
- Develop proactive sourcing strategies to engage and develop a pipeline of passive talent apart from active pool.
- Establish relationships with candidates.
- Follow-up with stakeholders on submitted candidates.
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years into US Recruitment.
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing candidates from different sources like LinkedIn, Dice, Career Builder etc.
- Experience on sourcing profiles for Data Analytics, Data Warehousing, ETL roles are highly desirable
- Must have strong understanding about US Tax Terms, Visas
- Must have experience sourcing candidates for Full Time roles.
- Strong knowledge of ATS systems.
- Very Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in coordinating with US Recruitment teams (onsite/offshore) to determine the staffing needs
- Strong experience using Outlook to schedule interviews