Website https://twitter.com/VisionPointLLC VisionPoint LLC
Bringing People Together to Work
Junior Sales Representative – A/V Systems & Services
Join a growing entrepreneurial company, delivering highly innovative Audio and Visual software and hardware solutions to commercial, enterprise, companies. VisionPoint LLC provides advanced Audio and Visual technology and services to empower our corporate business clients with intelligent, intuitive, technology. We offer a wide range of conferencing A/V products and services including evidence-based design, seamless integration, as well as analytics and support services.
It has never been more important for companies to have the best unified conferencing technology to present, connect, and collaborate with their customers and employees. VisionPoint LLC brings advanced custom technologies and services solutions to our corporate client’s conferencing, presentation, and connectivity needs. The technology we offer not only meets the technical needs of our customers but fits their company’s cultural and brand.
VisionPoint LLC has achieved continued success by understanding and implementing successful technology strategies and through providing the highest level of customer support in an increasingly dynamic technological and business environment. Our growth and success bring this opportunity to join our sales team.
As an A/V System and Services Sales Representative you will have the opportunity to work with diverse clients offering cutting edge technologies as well as premium support services. Utilize your business development skills to identify new clients and prospect leads while offering a consultative sales approach that matches our diverse products and services suite with our clients’ individual needs.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Provide a consultative approach to sales of audiovisual hardware, software technology, design, engineering, and other professional services.
- New business development & sales of Audio Visual, Video Conferencing and Collaboration Design & Installation and Managed Services
- Engage with clients to learn about their current A/V infrastructure and identify their requirements.
- Proactively seek out and identify potential opportunities to provide A/V solutions with corporate prospects.
- Work as a “Hunter” to reach out to enterprise clients looking to leverage high quality A/V Solutions and services.
- Selling AV solutions surrounding control systems, VTC, camera and conferencing, microphones, visual walls, information centers, lights, sound, etc.
- Meet with internal team members to manage projects and ensure projects are delivered on time, budget and according to schedule.
Sales Representative Qualifications:
- 1+ years experience selling audio-visual, conferencing systems OR B2B corporate electronics solutions or services
- Must understand OR be willing to learn how AV and Conferencing systems are designed, understanding Zoom, Webex & Microsoft Teams
- Possess product knowledge or interest in construction/design and communication technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Direct selling experience in the AV/VTC area a plus.
VisionPoint Offers Sales Representatives
We recognize that your success is our success!
- Highly competitive base compensation and uncapped commission plan
- Supportive & collaboration team environment including Sales & product training programs.
- Open sales territory & diverse product/services offerings
- Strong benefits (Health, Dental, Vision 401k retirement)
- Short Term Disability & Life Insurance Fully Paid
- Laptop/cell phone allowance
- Expense account
VisionPoint LLC prides itself as a diverse and Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.